If you are working within the manufacturing industry and are looking for new ways to acquire customers, then tele-marketing lead generation is an effective way to do this.
Lead generation is the process of identifying a potential new customer, then engage and nurture them through a sales cycle in order to convert to a sale.
Here are 5 ways lead generation can help your business grow:
- More sales– Lead generation is the easiest way of finding potential new clients to approach. Extensive research ensures you are contacting the right people/companies and it is one of the most important factors of lead generation. This process can help your company get in front of potential customers and turn potential sales into actual sales.
- Quality data saves time – When contacting prospects, the most difficult part is usually getting past the gate keeper and being able to speak to the right people. As part of the lead generation process, data building, profiling the right customer requires extensive research. If this is done correctly, then the process becomes easier. If you start a call with the correct foundations then reaching key decision maker is more effective.
- Increase prospects – Like we mentioned previously, once you manage to contact the decision makers, it is important that you build a connection with them. It is important to not see them as a single project but as an opportunity to build a partnership. A company might not have any projects/need your assistance at the time you contact them, but that doesn’t mean they won’t remember you in the future when the need comes. And, if you do manage to make a deal and have converted a client, there is a good chance they will come back to you for another project, or even recommend your products/services to other companies.
- Competitive advantage – Lead generation can give you great insight into the market. The research behind the calls will allow you to have a look into what your competitors are doing and make it easier for you to be one step ahead of them. This can also be useful for companies you are trying to build a partnership with; the knowledge you can get from a lead generation project can be used to ‘impress’ these companies and build trust.
- Diversify your sectors – Expanding into new sectors as part of your lead generation can not only diversify your client base but it also can increase your market share.
Lead generation works for any business, and it is a win-win for both the buyer and the seller. By using lead generation, you can target specific markets, control the number of leads you get, select the geographic area you want to work with, and it provides better targets. It is a great way to increase your return on investment and maximise your time spent on lead nurturing.
Conception Marketing specialises in working with SME’s from the manufacturing, engineering and technology sectors. We tailor make marketing solutions to help companies increase their sales, achieve results and engage with costumers. We offer both offline and online approaches and our services include lead generation, SEO, email marketing, social media management and content creation. Our team of marketing, research and writing specialists has extensive knowledge of the manufacturing and engineering sector, which means our expertise can add value to your commercial objectives.
The team at Conception Marketing are experts in lead generation where your dedicated consultant will work with you to develop key insight, knowledge and understanding of your target market.
For more information on how we can help you with lead generation, please contact us today on 0161 875 2480.